Nova versió del programa WSJT-X 1.9.0-rc2 del 26 de febrer de 2018.
Changes from WSJT-X Version 1.8.0 include the following:
- New FT8 DXpedition Mode to facilitate high QSO rates in pileup situations
- Decoding improvements for JT65 mode, including a priori (AP) decoding when VHF/UHF/Microwave features are enabled
- Optional Auto-Sequencing in JT4, JT9, and JT65 when VHF/UHF/Microwave features are enabled
- Better suppression of low-confidence false decodes generated by AP decoding in FT8 mode
- Improved decoding performance for WSPR mode, especially effective at LF and MF
- Minor adjustments to auto-sequencing behavior
- More flexible Doppler control features for EME
- Improved waterfall sensitivity for very weak signals
- Automatic real-time forwarding of logged information to N1MM Logger+
- Expanded and improved UDP messages sent to companion programs
- Bug fixes and other minor tweaks to user interface
A primary purpose of this beta release is to allow field testing of FT8 DXpedition Mode. Instructions for this mode are posted here: Descarregar manual d’instruccions FT8 DXpedition Mode
Contacts in FT8 DXpedition Mode must use WSJT-X v1.9.0 at both ends of the QSO. El programa inclou els modes digitals FT8, JT65 i JT9 entre d’altres.